- Air Fryer
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Measuring spoons
- ½ tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ powder garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (plus ½ teaspoon, optional to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (plus ½ tablespoon, optional to taste)
- Chicken wings
- In a small bowl, whisk together all spices.
- In a large bowl, add the wings and sprinkle with about 2-5 tablespoons of seasoning.
- Use your hands to toss the wings, making sure both sides are completely covered.
- Place the wings into a fryer basket with space in between each wing.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes and then flip.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.