Total Time: ~30 minutes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 4 green onions
- ¼ red cabbage
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 3 tablespoons creamy almond butter (unsweetened & unsalted)
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- Large mixing bowl
- Spiralizer (or a julienne vegetable slicer or mandoline)
- Microplane grater
- Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini and carrots into thin noodles. Add to the large mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the green onions (green and white part), red cabbage (not the core), and red bell pepper (remove the seeds). Add to the large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the cilantro (leaves and stems). Add to the large mixing bowl.
- Using a microplane grater, mince the garlic and ginger. Before grating ginger, peel the skin with a knife.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, ginger, almond butter, soy sauce, agave nectar, sesame oil and the juice of a lime.
- Add the dressing to the mixing bowl.
- Using the tongs, toss the vegetables until everything is completely coated.
- Eat immediately or let marinate in the refrigerator up to 3-5 days.